Thursday, February 2, 2012

BUCKET LIST

I will continue writing about my travels but before i forget I really want to write down a few things I would like to include on my bucket list.

Travel Bucket List:
1. See the Aurora Borealis
2. Hike Mt Kilamanjaro
3. run with bulls in Spain
4. Giant tomato fight in Spain
5. Zipline in Costa Rica
6. Go to Harry Potter World in Florida
7. visit a Love padlock location somewhere in the world with the person I am to grow old with an add our own (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_padlocks)
8. Visit Casa di Giulietta, Verona, Italy and write Juliet a letter
9. Visit Pompeii!


Normal Bucket List:
1. To be able to ski down "the top of the world" at Lake Louise (where I died)
2. learn to drive a manual car - well.
3. master most styles of latin dancing - samba, cha cha, bachata, and salsa
4. learn how to ballroom dance - waltz
5. eat something from McDonalds in all countries I visit :)
6. Learn how to rebuild a car's engine from scratch, change oil, and change tires on my own car
7. Give natural birth without an epidural
8. Live happily ever after with the love of my life and have at least 2 children :)

No comments: