Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello to all!

First off, I know I should be in bed because then Santa will never come ;), but because of the time zone difference between Ontario and Alberta (yes I'm back home - HAPPY HAPPY), I'm still up late.

Well I wanted to wish all a very Merry Christmas. I also am able to upload my pictures of my tree and fireplace from Calgary now. It's a small tree, but a great one nonetheless





The Breakdown:

Presents ...$$$
Tree... $20
Decorations...$15
Garland on the fireplace...$5
Lights...'Borrowed'
The happiness and joy on the face of me and my roomie... Priceless!

Also while in Calgary I decided to purchase a gingerbread house kit for my friends and I. We spent a Saturday evening building the masterpiece. And TA DAH! That's what it looks like. Not bad, eh? Only cost $15 and it included all the candy.



We ate it the day after...but couldn't finish it. I'm pretty sure it was still sitting on the counter when I was ready to fly out. I hope my roomie disposed of it. I don't want too many ants crawling around when I get back. Oh in the picture you also can see these awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies. They retain their softness for up to 2 days after being baked!

My flight back was pretty sweet thought. My roomie got me a guest pass for the maple leaf lounge. It's awesome there!!! You get all these soft chairs to sit on. Free wi-fi, magazines, conference rooms, bar tables, couches, and dinner tables. Free food: soup, cookies, veggies, chips, fruit, drinks and of course alcohol. I arrived 2 hrs early in anticipation for the holiday backup, but got in with no issues. So I definitely was nice and liquored up for my flight home :). It's pretty sweet!

*Yawns* Okay... so it's pretty late and I should get to bed. Uh Oh... according to http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html , Santa already passed me... He's in Costa Rica right now. Maybe he'll back track? lol

Have a Safe and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Lots of love!

Final Thought: My goal in life is to become an Alliance Elite member so I can relax in that lounge all the time!
...

Oh and it's great to be home! <3

No comments: