Thursday, November 25, 2010

Change of Topics and Theme Posts

So...since I'm no longer a Sci-FOC and I have this blog to work with, I'm going to shift gears and change the theme of this blog from Science Orientation to blog about my Calgary days (aka "My Cow-gary Days")












For those who don't know, I've accepted a position out in Calgary, AB away from my home in Ontario. That's right... I'm in the land of mountains, oil, cows and horses (see picture). My job is a a Research Assistant position with the University of Calgary. It's based on a one year contract so for those going, "OMG is this permanent? Have you moved there forever?" ha ha - NO. Once again it's a year contract. Who knows where I'll be a year from now. Maybe on the beaches of California? Or possibly back in my room in Ontario.

Regardless, this post will commence the transformation!

No comments: