Friday, April 22, 2011

A Million Thanks from a Million Miles Away


"True friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth!"

Some people pity me because my leg, and some people don't realize I walk slow and try to run me over. Despite all this bad luck, I've found the silver-lining. People, stop feeling sorry for me! You should be jealous. Although I may be gimp and in pain, the amount of love and support I get from my friends is overwhelming.

They are truly a few in a million and I am so lucky to have found them all. Even though they may be a million miles away in Ontario, it's like they've never left my side. I would like to use this post to Thank them for the card, flowers and the generous donation (seriously, you guys shouldn't have) towards my knee brace and medical fees.


A special thanks goes out to:

Cal - my chicken girl
Dips - one day my drug dealer
Molecule - do you know how you got that nickname?
Kimbo - the one who tells me to , "do it"
E-momma - the original Pronald exec and whose survived living in the same house as me
T-Lin - My Eucalyptus, if you can remember that lol
Pic-niq - The one who jumps and does a dragon kick to whip out like no other, on video
D-momma - the one who walks out of a room and screams in slow-mo only because I screamed
Fuzzy - the one whose been there for decades (and assuming the master mind behind all of this)
DJ - Wanna go salsa dancing, and then I can slide down a hill and accidentally clip your neck again with my nail?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It was impeccable timing that the flowers and the card arrived on the same day. The flowers are gorgeous! At first it made me happy, then it made me sad and miss all of you. I will be home soon, and I'm hoping to meet up with all of you and treat you all to something. Go out for Desserts when I'm back?

Final Thought: I am the luckiest girl alive to be blessed with all these amazing friends. If you ever need my help to move a dead body, I'll be there :)

No comments: